I am very pleased with the installation and the crew that did it. They were very professional, very on task and did a great job from start to finish. I had a special request related to having a downspout accommodate a rain barrel and they did a very thoughtful and neat fix that I am very happy with. The new gutters and quality of installation have really improved the look of our house. Thanks for everything!
— Nanette N in St Clair Shores, MI
More gutter Testimonials
- The price was very reasonable. The customer service was excellent. The install was smooth. the perfect home improvement experience.
— Jason in Dundee, MI
- The work was scheduled at the time of the contract and the crew started as scheduled. We had both trim work and gutters installed. The crew doing the trim did an excellent job in poor weather conditions. The gutter crew showed up as the trim was being finished and were done in a couple hours. All the work was top quality. Any adjustments needed were made without a problem and the crews cleaned up before leaving.
— Jeff B in Lakeville, MI
- I was skeptical when I visited Pro Home Improvement's website because all the ratings were good. Sometimes that can be a red flag. I decided to give them a try and I'm glad I did. They were friendly, kept their appointments and the work was very well done. Glad I went with Pro. I would definitely use their services again. Thanks, Pro.
— Fran H in Detroit, MI
- Great installation! The two persons who did the installation were like no other contractor. They were polite and indicated what they would be doing. You could tell they had been around the block a few times. A great crew. They were like busy beavers and completed the job in and orderly manner. Oops! Almost forgot! They cleaned up the work area before they left. WOW~! It was a reflection of the manner that reflected your firm... "PRO" Home Improvement.
— Joseph E in Redford, MI
- The gutters and downspouts look great. I'm just waiting for some rain to see how well they work. The salesperson that signed us up was very knowledgeable and friendly. The crew that came out were very professional and friendly.
— Marcie in Oak Park, MI
- The two-man crew arrived on time as scheduled and were very personable. They completed the teardown, and installation of our new gutters in a very short period of time, and completed a thorough cleanup of all scrap material before they left for their next installation. I highly recommend this company if you need to replace the gutters on your home.
— Harold L W in Livonia, MI
- Excellent work, outstanding customer service, from the first call to the finished job. I will definitely consider Pro Home Improvement for any other jobs I have in the future. Thanks!
— Lynn W in Sterling Heights, MI
- Did a great job showed up and when they said they were going to. Only thing I had an issue with was clean up found a hand full of Screws in my driveway that I thankfully didn’t run over.
— Justin M in Dexter, MI
- The salesman was very friendly and provided an honest quote (he didn't try to sell us on things we didn't need). The crew that came out to install was also very friendly and took good care in making sure the nails and other materials were cleaned up. The installation crew also did a great job operating around all of our flowers!
— Ryan S in Royal Oak, MI
- I am a second time customer and as the first time from start to finish all involved were very professional making the process a breeze. Fred scheduled Dwight to stop by the next day to take measurements for the gutter leaf protection and shortly after Keith scheduled the project within days of signing the contract. The crew arrived on time and the workmanship was excellent. I can highly recommend Pro Home.
— Gary M in Ann Arbor, MI